How to Setup a Training Session
Thanks for your interest in training! In order to setup a training session you’ll need to do 3 things.
- Schedule a time that works for you. Use the “Schedule a Session” button below. Default Sessions are 1 hour long. You can schedule as far as 2 weeks ahead of time. All times are shown in your local timezone. If it shows as available-book it!
- Pre-pay for your session. You can pay via Credit Card using the product link below. One on One Individual sessions are $100 an hour. If you need a w-9 before purchasing, please contact me before paying.
- Download Zoom.us client using the button below. If you’ve already downloaded Zoom.us you can skip this step. You’ll connect using the zoom.us link included in the calendar invite.
A few things to keep in mind before our session:
- The Zoom.us link for our session is included in the “location” portion of the calendar invite you’ll get.
- If anything comes up and you can’t make the session, please let me know ASAP. If possible use the link in the email you get from Calendly to reschedule the session. If you can’t reschedule the session I’ll be more than happy to refund your purchase.
- Please wear headphones during the session. This helps reduce echo from your computer speakers.
- Please install Zoom.us on all computers you’d like to use during the session. If you’re going to switch from one machine to the other, you can hang up one account, and log back in on the other machine.
- Choose a quiet, private place for the session where you won’t be interrupted.
- Make sure you have a strong network connection. If possible-connect via Ethernet.
- Each session will be recorded and you’ll be sent a link to access your recording afterwards.